The Visual Music Village

for Visual Music Artists, Writers, and Venues

Queries (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Visual Music Practice and the Influence of Evolving Media Platforms on Aesthetics and Representation'. (INVITE FOR INTERVIEW)

Hello VMV users. My name is Caoimhín Watts, a final year student at Glasgow School of Art. I am currently studying a masters degree in anim…

Started by Caoimhin Watts

0 Aug 19, 2012

Visual Music survey!

In order to find out which one of two different visual music technologies audiences prefer, I have created an online survey for comparing t…

Started by Ilias Bergstrom

0 Dec 9, 2009

Thesis project

Dear all, my name is Leo Cardoso and I'm a graduate student in Ethnomusicology at the University of Texas at Austin. My Masters thesis wil…

Started by Leo Cardoso

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Aitana Kasulin

Image to Music

Dennis Miller posted a very interesting article some time ago discussing programs that convert images to music (Say It With Pictures). I go…

Started by Terry King

4 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Dennis Miller

VM venues

Hi VM villagers(specially from those who curate or organize venues.) I am a visual music artist based in NY. Currently I am looking for ne…

Started by CHIAKI

0 Oct 23, 2008

What is Visual Music?

What is visual music? Is it the visualisation of sound? or working with visuals in a musical way? or the interaction of sound with image in…

Started by Andrew Hill

0 Sep 29, 2008

Composition and Aesthetics

Hello, I'm really interested in how other people choose to compose their audio-visual / visual music pieces. (As well as if a division can…

Started by Andrew Hill

0 Sep 25, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Larry Cuba.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service