The Visual Music Village

for Visual Music Artists, Writers, and Venues

Dear all,
Thank you to Noel and Larry for creating this great project. And hello to all, it is nice to be together here.
Here I am posting my travelling plans for Nov./Dec:
I will come to Boston (and area) from 15. Nov - 25. Nov. and to Los Angeles from 26. Nov. - 5. December this year, bringing with me my new films and the lecture "Fractals in Nature". I will announce the detailed schedule and informations in October. It will be great to get together, attend events, share visual music. I hope to hear from you, see you there and here. Thank you.
Baerbel

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Liebe Bärbel,

Welcome to the Village and thanks for giving birth to our first Punto y Raya discussion! It's great to know you'll be touring Boston and L.A. with your "Fractals in Nature", congratulations. I will be in L.A. in those dates too! So certainly, let's get together and share plenty of visual music ;) I'll post my details as soon as they're confirmed.
Anybody else will be around Edmonton, Vancouver, Montevideo, Seattle or L.A. on the dates of Punto y Raya's screenings?
All info is published in EVENTS and in our website www.puntoyrayafestival.com. Just in case, a quick review:

October 28th · Emily Carr University (Vancouver)
November 1st & 2nd · Metro Cinema (Edmonton)
November 7th-16th · Espacio Cultural SUBTE (Montevideo)
November 13th · North West FilmForum (Seattle)

Caixa Forum (Lleida, Catalunya) · October (i don't have the exact dates yet)
Caixa Forum (Palma de Mallorca) · December

thanks to iota center (Larry and Stephanie are lending us a huge hand to coordinate our Canadian and U.S tour) we're also working on a possible screening in L.A in December. I'll get back to you all on that soon.

Cheers and till soon,
Noel

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Larry Cuba.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service